2001 Engine Blows Warranty Voided

| |
I would like a little more info on this stupid engine in my once new 2001 Intrepid. It really ticks me off that they (Daimler/Chrysler) can get away without honoring their warranty just by lying and saying I didnt change my oil when I did and even have the receipts to prove it. They just say no to their warranty and there is nothing you can do about it. There isnt even anywhere in Canada that you can phone and leave a complaint with. My warranty was still good for another 20,000 km and car was very well taken care of and they didnt even tell me what happened to it. They just took the one valve cover off (knowing they would find sludge) and called me a liar and said I didnt change the oil (even with all my original receipts in front of them). It seems like an easy out for them (probably less than 20 minutes shop time) to get out of honoring warranty. Please help me with any info!!!

E-mail your dodge engine story to My Dodge Story. 2.7L engine owners read intrepidhorrorstories.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment